Cold coffee is the perfect drink for hot summer days.Making cold coffee is simple, quick & easy. You just need milk, coffee powder, sugar & ice cubes.mix all these together and blend....refreshing cold coffee is ready.
4 cups chilled milk
4 tbsp coffee powder
4 tsp sugar
5-6 ice cubs
1/2 cup lukewarm water
Chocolate sauce for decoration
1. Combine lukewarm water, coffee powder in a bowl & mix well.
2. In a mixer jar add milk, sugar, ice cubs, coffee water mixture & blend on high speed
till smooth & frothy.
3. Now take a tall glass, keep it in freezer for 8-10 sec.
4. Take out the glass from freezer, pour the chocolate sauce on the sides of the glass while
rotating it to form a design of your choice & keep it again in freezer for few sec.
5. Repeat the same process for other glasses.
6. Now remove glasses from freezer, pour the blended coffee in it.
7. Cold Coffee is ready to serve.
You Also Like To Visit:
|Water Melon Juice|
|Musk Melon Panna|
|Choco Banana |