Aloo Dahi Wale
(Potato With Yogurt)
2-3 potatoes boiled & peeled
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Pinch of asafoetida
1 cup butter milk
2-3 green chilies chopped
1 tsp ghee
1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
1. Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
2. Heat ghee in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds while crackle add asafoetida
green chilies & stir till slightly fried.
3. Now add coriander, salt, turmeric & red chili powder, mix well.
4. Add potatoes, mix well & cook until they look slightly fried.
6. Lower flame, add butter milk & stir continuously.
7. Switch off the heat & pour the dish into serving plate.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves & serve.
You Also Like To Visit: